Is there anything I can do to move the process along?

The burden to prove your financial hardship to the IRS falls on us, but we need to provide the Federal/State government with updated financial documents including but limited to: your most recent pay stubs, bank statements and utility bills. Your case manager will provide you with a list of required documents.

See Your Resolution Checklist for additional information.

Get started today with TaxRise and learn how much we can save you.