What if I was married when I owed and now I'm not?

Even if your former spouse has back taxes, you are still just as responsible for them as they are.

Fortunately, you can apply for Innocent Spouse Relief which can forgive your responsibilities of paying them off. Learn more about how you can apply here

Get started today with TaxRise and learn how much we can save you.

Related questions

Why choose Tax Rise?

How is TaxRise different from other tax relief firms?

Do we work with businesses or just individuals?

Where can I see actual case studies?

Are we licensed?

Tell me about TaxRise’s Guarantee