Your CP24 Notice: Explained

What it's saying:

The IRS has made changes to your tax return because they found a difference between the amount of estimated tax payments on your tax return and the amount posted to your account.

Because of these changes, you may hold an over-payment credit.

How to resolve it:

Carefully read through and check the list of payments the IRS applied to your account to ensure all the payments you made were applied.

If you disagree with the changes made, contact the IRS toll-free at the number listed on your notice.

Recommended options:

Learn more on how you can set up an Installment Agreement or apply for an Offer in Compromise.

If you have back taxes call one of our experts at 833-419-RISE(7473). They can guide you through the process and get you back on track.

Learn how easy it is to qualify for tax savings.

Related forms: