Your Resolution Checklist
It’s not uncommon for clients to be confused about which documents they will need to provide as we go about resolving their tax debt. In order to obtain your resolution, we will need to have access to your finical history – think of us as your detectives on your case against your accusers or the IRS.
We know it feels uncomfortable to hand over so much personal information, but rest assured, your financial information will be safe and secure with us. By finding the needed documents and having them prepared beforehand, you will tremendously streamline our process. Essentially, you’re helping us help you.
For the required documentation, please refer to the list below.
- Copy of three (3) most recent pay stubs
- Proof of additional income you revived on a monthly basis
- Copy of three (3) most recent bank statements
- Copy of last tax return
- Proof of all household expenses over the past three (3) months
- Proof of current state or federal liability and payment plan (if applicable)
- Most recent mortgage statements
- Profit of one (1) month’s non-business transportation expenses
- Proof of payment for health insurance and out-of-pocket medical expenses
*Additional materials may be needed. Please confirm with your case manager.
Qualify today for a Fresh Start.
Learn how easy it is to qualify for tax savings.